||"melssCRM is a wonderful solution. We use it to manage all our customer support activities. We generate all our quotations from the CRM and have a central repository of our documents. melssCRM is very user friendly and has streamlined our business process. Our performance has greatly improved by using melssCRM."
Vikas Virmani, Managing Director, Reliance Refrigeration & Electricals
Reliance Refrigeration & Electricals is engaged in Sales; Service of Air Conditioners, Refrigerators and related products serving industrial as well as domestic customers.
Reliance has hundreds of customers under contract for maintenance of air-conditioning equipment. They provide end-to-end support in designing, installing and providing after sales support.
Lead Tracking, Sales Activities, Quotation Management and Customer Support Activities are managed using melssCRM
- With hundreds of customers, managing all their information and keeping track of the contact details was a major challenge.
- Managing the leads and staying in continuous touch was difficult
- Preparing quotations for different configurations and requirements was a painstaking task and very time consuming
- There was no track of service contracts that were expiring and those that required preventive maintenance.
- Frequent backup of data had to be made and system maintained to recover from PC crashes.
- Reliance implemented melssCRM for the sales and customer support teams
- Quotations templates were customized as per the requirements of Reliance
- Existing Customer data, Service Contract Details and Complaint history were imported from Excel files
- The various dropdown lists were configured with the required values
- Reliance now manages all account information and activity history using melssCRM
- Preparing quotations takes only a few minutes, reducing a lot of time and effort
- The solution automatically reminds of upcoming preventive maintenance visits and expiry of service contracts
- Information is available anywhere and anytime
- There are no hassles of maintaining backups, updating patches and upgrading hardware/software.